Xilinx has used Ultrascale FPGA for the following applications:
1) 256 Channel Ultrasound. Xilinx's Kintex Ultrascale FPGA are used for ultrasound applications, specifically to lend a higher resolution and depth to the picture quality produced. This is essential when it comes to detecting and identifying any issues.
2) Kintex Ultrascale are also used in radio applications. The advantage is that the application supports a low power environment. Plus the chips can be programmed to meet the bandwidth, frequency, and standards for multiple regions.
3) Virtex Ultrascale FPGA are used in next generation Optical Transport Networks (OTN) transition to 400G. Use of a high-end FPGA enables the transfer of massive data flows, reduced latency, power reduction, and logic resource saving.
4) Automotive Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). The ultrascale range has the ability to crunch through and process real-time video feeds, enabling split-second decisions to be made from the AI control center.
5) Broadcast applications. The range is suited for transferring large data feeds, keeping the quality of the data intact and not allowing for any losses due to latency.
By relying on the Kintex Ultrascale or Virtext Ultrascale range, PCB manufacturers gain certain advantages:
- Power savings
- Ability to remove traditional memory bottlenecks which may slow down certain processes.
- A reduction in PCB real estate
- Faster time to market.
- Fast processing speeds
- Reprogrammability and flexibility when it comes to the design.
Are you looking to buy FPGA? Check to see if your part is in stock.