1) Vision-based Facial Tracking
Developers are using Xilinx's Zynq-7000 all-programmable SoC to draw a 3-dimensional map of a face. The project will have a variety of applications.
- It can be used as a safety and security measure. In addition to biometric trackers, companies can install a facial recognition tool to grant or deny access to certain employees.
- Facial recognition will go hand-in-hand with any vehicle ADAS system. Car manufacturers can install the system to detect instances of driver drowsiness. If the vehicle's ADAS system detects drowsiness, it can activate an alarm system, prompting the driver into alertness.
- Facial recognition can also be used in a virtual reality environment, a hands-free environment and in robotics.
The system works by creating a 3D map of the individual's face and head shape. It can also track and predict various facial expressions, including eyebrow contours, mouth shape, chin pose, and gaze direction.
2) Predicting a Person's Movements
This platform will be designed to learn more about people and their movements. This system will determine how people react to their environments, and by analyzing video feeds, the system will send out an immediate notice if anything out of the ordinary is detected.
Metro stations will use this system to detect when a ticket machine goes offline.
Retail stores will use the system to detect shopper's movements. What are consumers most attracted to? Where should certain items be placed?
3) Artificial Intelligence in the Stock Market
Financial transactions will undergo a massive change. First off, Nasdaq will rely on large datasets to analyze and make predictions about the market. Second, artificial Intelligence will enable financial companies to automate certain tasks,
Nasdaq will rely on non-traditional datasets to enable decision-making predictions. Non-traditional datasets include pulling data from social media sources, sentiment and other macroeconomic data to mine for insights into market-related decisions.
Today's AI systems are built to alert users of any abnormal occurrences, but tomorrow's AI systems are expected to perform better. The AI systems will learn from experience, enabling them to make better and more accurate decisions to unexpected situations that may arise.
Looking for FPGA? Check out our FPGA part index to see if the FPGA you are looking for is available to us.
EarthTron specializes in working with Xilinx FPGA.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of working with EarthTron.
We excel in supplementing OEM and CEM supply chain resources with solutions for cost savings and shortages. FPGA are one of our specialties. Click below to see if the FPGA you are looking for is available, or contact us with your FPGA surplus.
EarthTron LLC is an Inc. 5000 corporation.
Member Global Purchasing Index Board of Advisors 2014-2016
V.P. Director of Sales
Jason's LinkedIn Profile
Join EarthTron, LLC on LinkedIn