What are the benefits that come with using Intel's new Stratix 10?
1) With the use of Intel's new HyperFlex architecutre, Stratix 10 FPGA will deliver 2x the performance gain.
2) Operating expenses for the FPGA will be much lower. Compared to the previous generation, the Stratix 10 will use up to 70% lower power.
3) The most comprehensive high-performance FPGA security capabilities. Stratix 10 FPGA are equipped with multifactor authenticiation, physically unclonable function, and integrated with SDM for flexiblity to update the configuration code.
4) Faster time to the market.
5) Break through the bandwith barrier. Data rates up to 56 Gbps and which deliver 7 times the bandwith versus the previous generation.
6) Achieve the highest level of system integration.
What are some applications?
1) ASIC prototyping. That's how efficient the high-end FPGA is when it comes to crunching through data and making sense of that data.
2) Cyber security. Applications include network intrusion detection and prevention
3) Data center acceleration. Looking for a much-needed boost for your cloud-based solution?
4) Functioning as an integral part of network infrastructure.
5) Analyzing and processing radar signals. High-end FPGA are much needed components for any defense or military-related application. The chips can be used to go through input data in a matter of seconds, process it, and make sense of it.
Are you in the market for FPGA? Take a look at our FPGA index page for Stratix 10 and other high-end FPGA.