- eMMC embedded memory combines a high-capacity NAND Flash memory device with a high-speed, MultiMediaCard (MMC) controller in a single BGA package.
- eMMC is found in wide range of consumer, networking, industrial, and automotive applications
Automotive-qualified eMMC memory is ideal for navigation and infotainment applications, such as detailed 3D maps, traffic monitoring, car and satellite radio, voice recognition, and multimedia.
eMMC is a great solution for memory-hungry automotive applications.
Certain features have been integrated into eMMC architecture to meet automotive requirements:
- an enhanced package with dedicated test-pads for failure analysis
- non-controller-based access to the NAND for memory-bank testing
- temperature range of –40°C to +85°C.
EarthTron LLC is an Unlimited Franchised Distributor of Electronic Components and Products. We provide customers with services not available from a restricted Franchised Distributor. Our experience in the industry gives you the confidence that we only source from quality suppliers, to deliver quality parts. EarthTron is located in Portsmouth, NH and specializes in FPGA and many other lines.