Experienced OEM Salesperson
Here’s your chance to work for one of the top 5 Independent Distributors of Electronic components in the world. Bring your experience, talent, and impeccable reputation with your OEM customer base and parlay it into the best career move you’ve ever made. Work in an ocean view office (with gym and parking included) in the Morgan Stanley tower in sunny and tax-free, downtown St. Pete! Maximize your potential by utilizing the convergence of quality, reputation, and opportunity that we can provide.
Advanced MP Technology® (AMPT) was founded in 1978 with the objective of being a best in class independent distributor that offers electronic components holding the highest customer service commitment for quality, delivery and competitive pricing. Celebrating over 39 years in the industry, AMPT has established and maintained expert sales, sourcing and customer care teams globally. This enables our customers to receive quick responses and optimum support in each local market.
Our worldwide logistics and fulfillment centers offer more than 1 billion components in 4 ESD-equipped warehouses. Our network of qualified regional suppliers and our warehousing capabilities allow AMPT to provide customers with prompt real-time access to the global markets and a quick response to customers’ requirements.
Following the completion of a successful 2017, Advanced MP Technology is expanding its market coverage in the Southeast. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual with aspirations of developing and growing a career in High Technology sales.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
To perform this oem sales job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations shall be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Role And Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of sales experience in the semiconductor industry preferred
- Experience with semiconductor sales, B2B sales and/or selling to large, complex organizations
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and semiconductor industry
- Willingness to travel
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas on consistent and YoY basis
- Ability to understand different pricing methods
- Ability to carry on a professional conversation with business clients, including decision makers
- Ability to gather and submit detailed business information
- Ability to interact professionally with company employees
Advanced MP offers the following:
- HMO and PPO Healthcare benefits, Dental Coverage, Vision Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation and holiday benefits
- Culturally Diverse & Positive Atmosphere
- Great income potential and advancement opportunity