Click here for more information about our stock of Micron MT47H512M8WTR-25EC.
Manufacturer: Micron Technology
Part Number: MT47H512M8WTR-25EC
– 64 Meg x 4 x 8 banks x 2 ranks 1G4
– 32 Meg x 8 x 8 banks x 2 ranks 512M8
Operating Temperature: Commercial (0°C ≤ TC ≤ 85°C)
For part specifications, click here
Quantity in stock: 1065
Condition: 1522 DC
Arrow has the parts available with a lead time of 16 weeks.
Micron clearly states that there are no alternatives for this part.
In electronic manufacturing, a secondary market exists to handle OEM excess. Independent distributors act as middle men, matching one OEM's excess with another OEM's demand. Unlimited franchised distributors (UFD), such as EarthTron, are able to offer authentic electronic components at attractive prices, saving many OEMs and CMs a certain percentage off the franchised distribution price. In addition to these services, many OEMs and CMs rely on a UFD for kitting, VMI, and warehousing any builds. Our initial contact with an OEM or CM may happen for one of the following reasons:
* There is a line down. Unfortunately, the part that the OEM needs is now an obsolete electronic component.
* There is a request for an immediate shipment of the final product. The franchised distributor has a lead time of almost three months.
At this point, the OEM or CM will turn to the secondary market. One advantage of this market is that it has a self-checking process in place - something similar to Adam Smith's Invisible Hand. The market is lucrative, and there are many independent suppliers. Reputation, responsiveness, and altruism are all factors which determine the company's survival.
1) Reputation. If a company has ever procured a counterfeit or mislabelled part (a part marked as ROHS but tested positive for lead), no buyer or seller would ever purchase from them again.
2) Altruism. Or as the main buyer at EarthTron, Larry, likes to say, "I made a friend today." If you take the time to help another company, chances are, they will return as a buyer. In fact, the majority of EarthTron's clients are returning customers.
This post is a part of EarthTron's marketing efforts. are electronic components that have just become available at attractive prices.
To talk to a representative, click here:
Or if you would rather submit a RFQ, click here.