Qualstar (N2Power) Power PSU
N2Power is a leading design and manufacturer of high efficiency, ultra-small, power-dense power supplies. Our environmentally-friendly designs reduce energy consumption, generate less waste heat, and most models require little or no forced air cooling - yielding decreased AC loads and increased reliability and economy of operation. We offer numerous power solutions for a variety of products in the IT Equipment, Broadcast, Industrial, Kiosk, Gaming, LED Lighting systems and Test Equipment markets.
Advantages of N2Power Technology
- Patented technology delivers more power in less space
- "Green" by design - many of our supplies achieve up to 93% efficiency
- Open frame power supplies are among the smallest AC-DC 125W to 500W units on the market
- High efficiency means less loss of energy in the form of heat; hence higher MTBF and lower cooling costs
- Extremely small volumetric size through state of the art packaging techniques, yielding power densities over 15 watts/cubic inch
- Technical documentation, mechanical drawings and IGS files are available for power supplies - making it easier for our customers to incorporate them in their products
EarthTron has 2,400 Units Surplus, with full traceability in factory packaging of the following PSU:
Model XL-375-48 SC S120 C Power S 90-305VAC in Constant Voltage w/Flying Leads 6”
Standard 3 Input – BLK, WHT & GRN
2 Output and 1 - 12V/1A AUX for Fan
We can supply these parts in volume at 50% of the Distribution colume price, $88.50/unit FOB NH.
The advantages provide OEM designers with valuable extra "real estate" for increased functionality while reducing thermal loads, cooling requirements, and lowering operating costs. Frequently, these reductions make convection cooling sufficient, eliminating the cost and noise of fans.
Miniaturization and efficiency are not our only claims to fame. Application-specific needs with features such as:
- Single and multi-output models
- Active current sharing for use in N, N+1 configurations
- I2C (PMBus™) interface for digital power management
- Remote on/off
- Customization to meet your specific requirements
In the last few years, power supply unit requirements have become increasingly industry-specific. The transportation industry required DIN rail-mounted supplies; the medical industry adopted special certification requirements; and so on. PSU enable solutions for:
- Information Technology equipment
- Transportation equipment
- Medical equipment
- Gaming equipment
- Industrial (high power) equipment
EarthTron is a distributor of PSU's and other electronic components. Click the button below to submit a request for quote:
EarthTron LLC is an Unlimited Franchised Distributor of Electronic Components and Products. We provide customers with services not available from a restricted Franchised Distributor. Our experience in the industry gives you the confidence that we only source from quality suppliers, to deliver quality parts. EarthTron is located in Portsmouth, NH and specializes in FPGA and many other lines.