Position-centeric devices are changing the way we do business. Trimble's position-based solutions are designed to address location-dependent applications, productivity increases and security issues. Trimble parts are ranked based on their high performance and quality, all designed with their customers in mind.
1. Copernicus II GPS Receiver: The Trimble Copernicus II GPS Receiver delivers proven performance and quality for a new generation of position-enabled products. The GPS receiver can acquire GPS satellite signals and quickly generate reliable position fixes in poor signal environments.
2. Condor GPS Module Family: The Trimble Condor family of GPS modules represents the smart alternative to GPS chip-sets for many positioning applications. The Condor module comes in multiple form factors and flexible interface options. This chip-set combines the best components, highest production quality standards, and top-tier positioning performance.
3. Thunderbolt E GPS Disciplined Clock: The Trimble Thunderbolt E GPS Disciplined Clock is Trimble's latest offering for GPS synchronization devices targeting the wireless infrastructure. The fifth-generation GPS clock provides increased integrity and reliability at a lower size and cost.
4. Resolution SMTx GPS Timing Module: Designed specifically for compact, high-volume applications, the Trimble Resolution SMTx shrinks its form factor to a surface mount package. This is the same size as a postage stamp. With the same pulse per second accuracy and timing features, it is the most cost-effective timing board ever produced by Trimble.
5. Acutime Gold GPS Smart Antenna: The Trimble Acutime Gold smart antenna contains the latest GPS technology in a rugged self-contained unit. It is a cost-effective, independent timing source for any application.
6. Acutime GG Multi-GNSS Smart Antenna: The Trimble Acutime GG smart antenna is the 3rd generation Acutime product of integrated GNSS technology. This multi-GNSS smart antenna is optimized for precise timing and network synchronization needs, including broadband wireless applications. It is suited for rugged terrains and includes a weatherproof self contained unit.
7. Aardvark DR+ GPS: The Trimble Aardvark DR+GPS combines dead reckoning (DR) and GPS to produce accurate and immediate mapping positions - even in areas with limited GPS signals.
8. Bullet™GG Multi-GNSS Antenna: The Trimble Bullet GG antenna supports GPS and GLONASS constellations. The antenna provides a high quality solution for adding GNSS RF signals for marine GNSS navigation systems. It is housed in weatherproof packaging designed to withstand exposure to extreme shock, temperature and vibration.
9. Bullet™ III GPS Antenna: The Trimble Bullet III antenna is a perfect solution for a fixed-site, rooftop GPS antenna. It is the fourth generation of proven Bullet antenna family and offers all the reliability and performance benefits that are required for mission critical installations. The antenna is suited for rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions.
10. Mini-T GPS Disciplined Clock Board: The Trimble Mini-T GPS disciplined clocks provide simple, cost effective, and high performance solutions in Trimble's smallest form factor to date.
Earthron is an unlimited franchised distributor. We are proud to distribute Trimble parts. If you are having a Trimble shortage or have trouble finding Trimble parts check out our Trimble products and available part list.