Part number: XC7VX690T-2FFG1158I
Description: FPGA Virtex-7 XT Family 693120 Cells 28nm Technology 1V 1158-Pin FCBGA
Quantity in stock: 6
Date code: 1437
EarthTron LLC can provide a 25% discount off the franchised distribution price per piece for the package of 6.
Factory-sealed, in original Xilinx packaging
Certificate of conformance included.
For more FPGA offers, click here.
What are some applications for a Xilinx Virtex 7 XC7VX690T-2FFG1158I FPGA?
1) A primary use is for telecom equipment. This includes base-stations and core networks components.
2) Machinery used for advanced computing platforms, including the hardware accelerators typically included in machine trading of stocks or advanced search engines.
3) Other applications include Ethernet IP traffic switches especially those including DPI (Deep Packet inspection) features.
4) Radar and military equipment
The availability of a CFC will certainly be helpful for any OEMs with certain purchasing restrictions.
5) Medical imaging such as MRI machines
6) Test equipment especially within Telecom applications
7) Data acquisition systems for industrial automation applications
8) High-power telescopes for astronomical observatories
What are the benefits of using a Xilinx Virtex 7 XC7VX690T-2FFG1158I FPGA compared to an FPGA from a previous generation?
1) Up to 2M programmable logic cells
2) Increased system performance
3) Reduced Bill of Materials (BOM) costs. Multiple chips can be replaced using just one chip from the new Virtex 7 family.
4) Reuced power usage. The new Virtex 7 chips use 50% less power than the previous generations.
5) Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 100°C
This post is a part of EarthTron's marketing efforts.Any time you see you can expect huge savings off of regular pricing on electronic components that have just become available in our supply chain.